Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Carmel Brownies


1 14oz pkg carmels (50 carmels)
1/3 C. evaporated milk
1 pkg German Chocolate Cake Mix
3/4 C. margarine, soft
1 C. chopped nuts
1 C. chocolate chips
another 1/3 C. evaporated milk

Melt carmels and 1/3 C. evaporated milk. Set aside. Combine dry cake mix with butter and the rest of the milk. Stir by hand. Press 1/2 of the dough into a 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Take out of the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips, nuts, and carmel. Put the rest of the batter on top. Bake 350 for 18-20 minutes.

I like this recipe because: It is SO good and chocolatey!

My least favorite thing: It's SUPER rich and I married into a family of sugar wussies who don't like these and I can't eat the whole pan by myself.

1 comment:

blaine and michelle said...

What? You can't eat the whole pan by yourself?? Send them to me, they'd be gone in 20 minutes :)