6 to 8 medium potatoes2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup margarine
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1 16 ounce sour cream
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
Wash the potatoes and boil them until done. Refridgerate the potatoes until they are cool to the touch. (Sometimes I skip this, poor planning!) When they have cooled, peel them and grate on a cheese grater.
Sautee onions in butter. Add sour cream and cheese. Salt and pepper potatoes. Mix sour cream with potatoes. Put in 9x13 inch pan and top with cheese. Bake 375 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
I like this recipe because: We've had it since I was a kid. The ingredients are every day stuff I have around the kitchen = no special trips to the store!
My least favorite thing about this recipe: It is not low fat at all!!

No comments:
Post a Comment