
This is what I'm cooking right now!
In a crock pot add:
Potatoes, peeled and cubed
1-2 cans of corn with juice
1 package of bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 cans of clams with juice
some chopped onion (however much looks good)
2 tablespoons of butter
Milk to cover all the stuff
S & P
Then let it sit until you'r ready to eat it.
I like this recipe because: My husband loves it and it can cook while I do other stuff.
My least favorite thing about this recipe is: I don't usually have clams around.
In a crock pot add:
Potatoes, peeled and cubed
1-2 cans of corn with juice
1 package of bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 cans of clams with juice
some chopped onion (however much looks good)
2 tablespoons of butter
Milk to cover all the stuff
S & P
Then let it sit until you'r ready to eat it.
I like this recipe because: My husband loves it and it can cook while I do other stuff.
My least favorite thing about this recipe is: I don't usually have clams around.

No comments:
Post a Comment