1 can black beans1 large onion chopped
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 4 ounce can diced green chilie (omit if you don't like a little spice)
1 8 ounce can mild enchilada sauce
3/4 cups milk
1 package corn or soft tortillas
1/2 pound grated cheddar cheese
1/2 pound monteray jack cheese (I just use one kind of cheese, whatever's in the fridge!)
1 pint sour cream olives
Cooked cubed chicken, pork, or beef
Drain the beans. Mix everything together except the cheese and tortillas. You can layer the tortillas and liquid in a casserole pan or you can wrap the liquid into enchiladas. If you make enchiladas, save some liquid to put on top so the tops don't burn.
I like this recipe because: I can control how hot it is with the chilies and enchilada sauce.
My least favorite thing about this recipe is: I make a mess when I make it. My kids don't like it that much, probably too much spice for them.

2 comments:
Hillary I tryed this for dinner the other night and loved it Jared loved it to and it was so easy to make. I did cook the onions first before I added it to the casserole though, just to make sure they didn't stay crunchy.
Ooooh I'm so glad you liked this one!!! It's definitely a keeper and easy!
Post a Comment