
16 oz fettucini (that's the whole box)
5 tablespoons butter
2 cups heavy cream (or half and half if you're watching those lbs)
2 cups chicken stock (or 2 cups water with 2 chicken bullion cubes)
2-3 cloves minced garlic (depending on what you like)
Mix cornstarch with some water (like a tablespoon or 2 in a cup of water. I don't measure)
1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese
dried parsley (however much looks good!)
1. In a pan, melt the butter and add the garlic. Saute until the garlic is brown. (Careful, it can brown/burn quickly!)
2. Add chicken stock and cream. Cook a while until bubbly.
3. Add cornstarch and water mixture.
4. Add cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
5. Drain the noodles, and mix with sauce. Then eat it for dinner, breakfast, and lunch the next day!
I like this recipe because: You can add other stuff, like cooked chicken chunks, broccoli, zuchini etc. It's fast and it is SO yummy!
My least favorite thing about this recipe is: You have to be a multi tasker while you get everything cooking at once. I'm not so good at that.

No comments:
Post a Comment