I got this recipe here.
Tortellini Tomato Soup
1 pkg. (9oz) refrigerated cheese tortellini
2 cans (10oz) Campbell's tomato soup
2 c. chicken broth
2 c. milk
2 c. half-and-half
1/2 c. chopped oil packed sun-dried tomatoes
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried basil
salt and pepper to taste
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
shredded mozzarella or Parmesan cheese (for topping)
In a large soup pot combine soup, broth, milk, cream, tomatoes and seasonings. Heat through, stirring frequently. Add tortellini to soup. Cook on low until tortellini is thawed. Add cheese right before serving.
*I didn't have half and half, so I mixed milk and cream.
I like this recipe because: It SO easy to make. No chopping involved, you throw everything in the pot!
My least favorite thing: A preplanner. I don't ever have frozen tortellini or sun dried tomatoes sitting around.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment